Tertulia Language follows the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
In all the levels we will work together to develop your listening, writing, speaking and reading skills in the target language.
Students will be able to consolidate their understanding in more complex grammatical structures and idiomatic expressions.
Also learners will be able to discuss and debate different current issues in politics, economy, environment and others.
- You can understand and use very basic phrases of the target language
in order to express yourself with day-to-day situations.
- You can introduce yourself and your family.
- You can say where you live and work.
- You can order food and drinks.
- You can book a hotel.
- You can find your way in town.
- You can apply vocabulary for shopping in the market.
- You can say the time.
- You can extend your vocabulary learning more words and expressions
applying more basic structures of the target language.
- You can describe your daily routine.
- You can decribe houses.
- You can apply vocabulary for buying clothes.
- You can describe people.
- You can apply vocabulary about health problems.
- You can express likes and dislikes.
- You can have a basic conversation.
Students will be able to use a wide range of grammatical structures in order to gain more confidence to express themselves in several topics.
Advanced / Proficient
Students will work more developing their listening, writing, speaking and reading skills in the target language.
The Common European Framework divides learners into three broad divisions that can be divided into six levels; for each level, it describes what a learner is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing.
These descriptors can apply to any of the languages spoken in Europe.
At the end of Beginner
At the end of Elementary
At the end of Intermediate
At the end of Upper Intermediate
At the end of Advanced / Proficient
Copyright © 2014-17 Tertulia - Language | Culture | Communication Ltd - UK Company No. 9305395 - All Rights Reserved